StreamLive.to Kodi add on will be available through our official repository file.
You will need to install our repository first using the following instruction, or by installing the repository.streamlive.to-1.0.zip from the download link
Instructions on how to install from File Manager
1. Open Kodi, Go to Settings
2. Click on File Manager
3. Add Source, type in: http://repo.streamlive.to
4. Name this Source: Streamlive
Method 1: Installing from repository
Now Go to Settings
5. Click on Add on > Install from zip file > choose streamlive.to source, and install the zip file named repository.streamlive.to-1.0.zip
This will enable the Streamlive.to Repository
6. Click on Add on > Install from repository
7. Choose Streamlive.to repo, click on Video Add ons
8. Now install Streamlive.to addon
Configure your StreamLive.to addon by entering your username and password, and Enable the Account for it.
Addon will be updated automatically.
Method 2: Installing from Zip File
Click on Add on > Install from zip file > choose Streamlive source > click on folder plugin.video.streamlive.to > install the file plugin.video.streamlive.to-1.3.5.zip
This method will install the add on directly so there is auto update